It is our desire to create a law practice where we share our knowledge of legal and social principles in a way that…
- provides legal representation of impeccable quality;
- provides solace in times of difficulty, change, and grief;
- creates comfort and security in our clients;
- enhances the lives of our clients in small and large ways;
- assists clients in making informed, thoughtful decisions;
- connects clients with other sources of appropriate assistance;
- projects the true function of the lawyer as advisor, counselor, and advocate of just and moral causes;
- places our clients’ interests above our own in all respects;
- encourages solutions which promote fairness and harmony and which avoid litigation wherever possible;
- recognizes our clients’ human needs beyond those of a strictly legal nature;
- provides our clients with trusted friends to call upon when help of any kind is needed;
- provides us with the joy of caring for others, acquiring new knowledge, and making new friends; and,
- allows us to balance our own business, personal, family and community lives.
Established By Kathleen E. O’Connor & Sandra S. Landau (1991) and adopted by O’Connor & Rivard Attorneys PC.